6 terminal connector

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am looking for the plastic wiring connector that fits the murray 92556ma, or the ayp 140301 ignition switch. It is the connector that has 1 terminal on top, 2 in the middle, and 3 on the bottom. the only 6 terminal that i am finding is for the delta plastic switch and this is the indak switch.

Michael

Threads
Not enough info, There are several connectors that fit the discripection, but, where is B+, neg, start, etc etc.
Just joined this site, do'nt know how much longer I can look at the questions with no info.:mad:Michael

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is easier and handier to just replace the damaged spade connectors in the plastic housing...
You can remove the bad (usually burnt) female connector... Crimp a new connector on and plug the group into the switch and then insert the new one through the back... you can permanently attach it to the rest using an epoxy or silicon sealer to pot it together. :smile:KennyV

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm not looking for the switch, i'm looking for the plastic connector that holds all the wires that plug into the switch. The wire positions are not important in the connector because I will move all the wires from the damaged plastic connector to a new one if I can find one.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Go to your nearest dealer and order that pigtail ... OR just repair the one you already have... :smile:KennyV

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
cant repair the one i have because it is melted into a glob. The pigtail is not available as a replacement part by itself only available as a complete wiring harness. Checked with my briggs,poulan,murray distributor to see if they could get it but they cant either.

noma

Threads
Hi Ilengine

You might have to look for a used one off a used lawn mower that is the same, they are used on other model maybe. Hope you have good luck. Maybe on the internet on electic plugs like at grainger they have a lot of thing there