Does anyone else own a BOBCAT mower?

honestblades

Threads
Just wondering if I'm the only guy on this site that has a bobcat mower. There isn't a bobcat section. I'd like to discuss things about my mower with other users from time to time.

Btw for those that don't know,it isn't the same brand as the bobcat construction equipment. It is made by aryens,they also make the bunton brand among others.

sillygurl

Threads
I do and I am wondering the same thing...I have a 48" walk behind with a Kawasaki FB460V-BS29 and need help...

honestblades

Threads
What do you need help with? I'm actually about to go out back and sharpen my blades. I know a good bit about them so let me know what the problem is.

talley2191

Threads
Favorite mower when I was working in the mowing field while in college was a bobcat walk behind powered by a Kawasaki 17hp. Awesome machine.

Retiredcarguy

Threads
Now I remember that I have a BobCat trim mower! It has been in my barn for about 30+ years. About 20+/- inch, Briggs Industrial motor, cast deck and yellow in color. Got to be 40 years old. I'll pull it out and maybe get it running.

Need to first do a before photo...

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just wondering if I'm the only guy on this site that has a bobcat mower. There isn't a bobcat section. I'd like to discuss things about my mower with other users from time to time.

Btw for those that don't know,it isn't the same brand as the bobcat construction equipment. It is made by aryens,they also make the bunton brand among others.

There indeed is a Bobcat Forum here. Check out the link below(Forum/Equipment Forums/Equipment By Brand/Bob-Cat Forum).

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/bob-cat-forum/

P.S.
I didn't know that Ariens(I assume that's who you meant by aryens) owned Bob-Cat...they also bought out Gravely a few years back.

P.S.S.
My bad!!!!! I didn't realize I was responding to your thread that IS on the Bob-Cat Forum. Soooooo, what did you mean by your comment "There isn't a bobcat section"?????????

Threads
P.S.S.
My bad!!!!! I didn't realize I was responding to your thread that IS on the Bob-Cat Forum. Soooooo, what did you mean by your comment "There isn't a bobcat section"?????????

The Admin. moved it to the Bob-Cat Forum after a Bob-Cat Forum was created.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
The Admin. moved it to the Bob-Cat Forum after a Bob-Cat Forum was created.

Thanks for the sanity check lmf!!! I didn't notice the 2/23/2012 original post date....duhhhhhhhh. I wonder if user Retiredcarguy realized he was responding to a 2-yr-old thread???

P.S.
I don't know where the OP got the info that Bob-Cat was owned by Ariens(aryens) because the website show the parent company as Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. which was formed in 2006 after Textron sold the Bob-Cat brand(Textron owned it since the 1990's).

cobra0048

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

New to the froum and yes I do fastcat pro 52" and love It

cobra0048