Does anyone else own a BOBCAT mower?

Retiredcarguy

Threads
Thanks for the sanity check lmf!!! I didn't notice the 2/23/2012 original post date....duhhhhhhhh. I wonder if user Retiredcarguy realized he was responding to a 2-yr-old thread???

P.S.
I don't know where the OP got the info that Bob-Cat was owned by Ariens(aryens) because the website show the parent company as Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. which was formed in 2006 after Textron sold the Bob-Cat brand(Textron owned it since the 1990's).

Thanks djdicetn, it was old 2 years old. No, I did not pick up on that minor detail.
Hey, maybe it restarted some Bob-Cat mower interest, at the least.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks djdicetn, it was old 2 years old. No, I did not pick up on that minor detail.
Hey, maybe it restarted some Bob-Cat mower interest, at the least.

No problem...I've responded to some very, very old threads myself:0)
Yep, them Bob-Cats are very nice ZTR's!!!!!

rdedrick

Threads
Two 3100 61 inch cuts one for parts. Just added a 61in Ferris

ztrjim

Threads
No problem...I've responded to some very, very old threads myself:0)
Yep, them Bob-Cats are very nice ZTR's!!!!!

The Bob-Cat XRZ zero turn mowers are very nice, I recently just helped a friend purchase a 61" for his Landscaping business. I found some great information here. We actually found a dealer not to far from here and we were able to test drive one on site! We ordered one and less then 2 weeks later it was delivered to his driveway! I was able to use it on my own lawn a few times and I loved it. I have 2 acres and was able to mow in an hour. That's great for me because my 48" tractor takes me over 2 hours! The cut quality is great as well! :thumbsup:

uk gardening

Threads
I use a bobcat procat 52" and it is great. A few issues but only small problems. I use it on massive areas and it runs all day every day. So far ive done 400 hours and it runs superb. I am going to purchase another very soon. The only thing i think they need to do is make the deck raise up at the front, for easy cleaning etc.
Hustler have a machine already which lifts up.