Powr kraft???

domes

Forum Newbie
Threads
hows it going guys! well my question is.. i was given a riding mower. i dont know much about it and i cant seem to find anything really about it online other then a few pics.. i mean like 3 or 4 and not one video of it at all. all i know is its called Powr Kraft. when i got it all it needed was the starter rebuild. the thing runs awesome. i even put a plow on it for the winter. didnt even have to use chains or anything. it moved the snow just fine.It has a twin 18hp b&s motor and a hydro rear end. then hydro sounds like never been used. dosnt scream or anything.So what im trying to find out is.. what the hell is it lol. is the parts going to be hard to get? and whats it really worth as is?

Attachments

• PICT0022.jpg
    PICT0022.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 55
  • PICT0023.jpg
    PICT0023.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 47
  • PICT0025.jpg
    PICT0025.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 54
  • PICT0026.jpg
    PICT0026.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 52

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Do you have your model #.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

domes

Forum Newbie
Threads
i looked but couldn't find one.I think the person before me took it off

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well that would have made it to easy. I do believe that it is made by Montgomery ward. But did see a few people say MTD made it but I don't think So. I do know of two guys on here that know a lot about who makes what brand

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

PTUTHILL

Forum Newbie
Threads
This mower was made by MTD for K-Mart. Power Kraft was the house brand for K-Mart. I have the exact same model

domes

Forum Newbie
Threads
It sounds like a belt slipping or a dry bearing?? There is a decent site I ran across which has some tips and advice on mowers and tractors that may be worth a taking a look. Just a thought. lawnmowerandtractor com

???? u lost me.

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
It sounds like a belt slipping or a dry bearing?? There is a decent site I ran across which has some tips and advice on mowers and tractors that may be worth a taking a look. Just a thought. lawnmowerandtractor com

He said it DOESN'T scream or anything. So he's not having a problem, just wanted information regarding who made it and where it was sold. For some reason, as soon as I saw the name I though Montgomery Ward.

Stevie-Ray

Threads
Actually, Powr Kraft was Montgomery Ward's brand name
Yup, I even have a bunch of MW's tools, which were also Powr Kraft, and carried the same guarantee that Craftsman had, though were generally cheaper. Needless to say, I never had to return anything.