OK... Let's See Your Mower!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hey Everybody,

Please reply to this thread with some info and/or photos of your mowers and other mowing equipment. Let's see those mowers!! :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ventrac 4200 with Mower attached. :thumbsup:

Ventrac Mower.jpg

The Ventrac is Articulated and Oscillating - I not only mow lawn, but also do the back of our pond dam using the dual wheels (8 total on machine) this tractor is low center of gravity and has all the power I need. 31 HP gas Briggs/Dihatsu 3 cyl. all power attachments mount on front and it has hydraulics front and rear.

Last edited:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Nice rig... I assume that's a quick attach setup on the rear? How much lawn to do you take care of with it?

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice rig... I assume that's a quick attach setup on the rear? How much lawn to do you take care of with it?

Yes - Quick Attach both front and rear you can see whole line at Ventrac.com --
I would say all together about 3 acres of grass finish and rough (we have 10 acres) I said in another thread that I have the Aerator, Mower, Excavator Bucket, Plow Blade, Blower (leaf etc.), and Snow Blower. I use tham all at different times and they all attach or come off in just a min. or two. Also have the dual wheel set (go on in less than 5 min.). Made in USA ! :thumbsup:

alvanko

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've used this for 10 years now. 2 cylinder diesel. Mitsubishi MT372D. 4X4 with a 48" Woods belly mower. It has a 3-point and standard PTO so it is very versital. OLD but dependable and that Woods puts down an impressive cut!(I'd be interested in selling if anyone is interested)

Attachments

• Mits.04 #2.JPG
    Mits.04 #2.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 450

Varooom

Forum Newbie
Threads
Here's a pic of my John Deere 425, I custom built the loader myself from scratch, no plans, made everything except for the pins and hoses. Lifts about 500 lbs.. Also have a 54" mower deck that I use when the grass gets tall.

Attachments

• things for sale 022.jpg
    things for sale 022.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 540

yetisas

Forum Newbie
Threads
My lawn tractor of 15 years finally died yesterday, It was a husky bought at TSC when I built the house in '95. Had to finish the lawn with my Toro walker that I haven't used in 4 yrs but started on the 1st pull. Trying to decide if I should get another lawn tractor or a zero turn mower?? Any ideas? Have 10 acres only 2 or 3 in grass. Since my Toro fired right up I'm looking at their zero turn 42 or 50" What the experts have to say?

Cvans

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just a thought from my experiences, Zero turns don't work well on side hills. They are always wanting to turn down hill. If your yard is basically flat the zero turn would be my choice for just lawn mowing.
Chris

grnspot110

Threads
I've used a Bush Hog M2554 ZTR for the last nine years! Being a John Deere garden tractor collector, I found a 48" JD F525 late last summer. I like it better for mowing the acre or so at home. Last week I bought a JD 790 Compact w/loader & 60" Woods 3-pt finish mower to mow the picnic ground, pond lots, & building lots at the farm. So I've sold the Bush Hog. ~~ grnspot110

Attachments

• GARDEN TRACTORS 634 (Small).jpg
    GARDEN TRACTORS 634 (Small).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 332
  • Picture 329 (Custom).jpg
    Picture 329 (Custom).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 306
  • GARDEN TRACTORS II 039 (Small).jpg
    GARDEN TRACTORS II 039 (Small).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 377

ccj1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I sure do covet those tractors. I have a Country Clipper residential Z. It does the job in some tight spaces with a 42" deck. I have a few small walk behinds, for trimming and areas the Z can't deal with. I could really use a small front end loader. Pic is from the Country Clipper web site, as I don't have one of my own. The cool features of this mower are the flip up deck, and one handed joy stick operation. The flip up deck is a great feature!

Attachments

• jazee_one_photo.jpg
    jazee_one_photo.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 456