Found You a Remote Control Mower... it's Fast

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Oh man... I'm seeing flying lawnmowers. :biggrin:

Hoss

Threads
People can have their gadgets and trends. I'm sure it's good to have fun with with every once in a while, but then you have to get the power equipment out and get to work.

TedBeal

Threads
That's amazing, still, if you are clever with remote control like this I guess you can get almost anything to fly. Now I'd be interested in one that stayed at ground level but moved on it's own!

Mr.McGinty

Threads
Hahahha I loved that first link. (Not watched the 2nd yet.) I wasn't sure what to expect but it was quite amazing. The way it took off on the mini runway and landed perfectly - that's some skill. I am not sure what makes someone wake up and decide to do these things but I appreciated the entertainment.

Gabi

Threads
Makes me think of that tv show, Home Improvement with "Tim the Tool man Taylor" always trying to sup up his mowers and stuff. I'm not sure how practical this actually would be.

Texas Turtle

Threads
I saw it and I still can't believe it. I need a closeup to understand how this thing works.

Rose

Threads
Giggle! That is soooo cool. I agree though, that it would be much better if it stayed grounded and cut my new great big lawn. One does wonder how this guy got the idea! It makes you realize the ingenuity human beings have. Things have come along way, since we let the sheep cut the grass!