Cub cadet with Kawasaki (1046) or Craftsman Yt3000 kohler courage , which would u buy

simpleat

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Cub cadet with Kawasaki (1046) or Craftsman Yt3000 kohler courage , which would u buy
I can get them for the same price , the craftsman has no gauges or bells and whistles like the cub cadet , also the cub has a kawaski thats v twin while the craftsman Kohler courage is single cylinder ?.

only thing i've seen negative on the cub is the bagger seems to be crap ( is that true ?)

finally which would you buy at the same price (about $1,500 after cashback)

the craftsman has 8 turn while cub cadet is 12 , does that really matter .

just looking for the better made one is all really

here they are

46 in. 20 HP Kawasaki Hydrostatic Lawn Tractor-13WG91AT056 at The Home Depot

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

about 1 & 1/2 acre use 3 times a week , kinda hilly and slopes thanx:smile:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Cub cadet with Kawasaki (1046) or Craftsman Yt3000 kohler courage , which would u buy

simpleat

Forum Newbie
Threads
what is 8 turn vs the CC at 12??

8 inch turn vs 12 inch
and dam the reviews on the Cub bagger are horrible , damn I like the Kawasaki mower better

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I can get them for the same price , the craftsman has no gauges or bells and whistles like the cub cadet , also the cub has a kawaski thats v twin while the craftsman Kohler courage is single cylinder ?.

only thing i've seen negative on the cub is the bagger seems to be crap ( is that true ?)

finally which would you buy at the same price (about $1,500 after cashback)

the craftsman has 8 turn while cub cadet is 12 , does that really matter .

just looking for the better made one is all really

here they are

46 in. 20 HP Kawasaki Hydrostatic Lawn Tractor-13WG91AT056 at The Home Depot

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

about 1 & 1/2 acre use 3 times a week , kinda hilly and slopes thanx:smile:

The Cub Cadet would be the better of the two mowers in my opinion. The Cub Cadet you need to buy from a dealer not Home Depot and I think you'll find he will match the HD price and you'll get the service as well. As far as the turning radius goes there's not enough to really matter.

jenkinsph

Threads
I would recommend the Cub Cadet and mulching blades setup in lieu of the bagger. The 12" turning radius is a more reasonable expectation with this type rider, frequent tight turns without the proper setup arrangement will damage the lawn over time. If you are intent on using a bagger then ask the CC dealer if high lift blades are available.