Best Tiller brand

Thunder

Threads
I just bought an MTD yard machines rototiller and it's given me no problems for 6 months. Do you think this is the best brand of tiller on the market?

noma

Threads
thunder

I will put my snapper up to it any time this thing is tilled a lot of dirt over time. I think its the best. I do have a mtd Ranch King rider with a tiller behind it that has done a lot of tilling , that's the lazy man's way to till seating on your butt. 18 HP and 30 inch cut tilling

GIG

Forum Newbie
Threads
In my opinion the BCS brand is at the top of the list. Not cheap though.

Mac 624

Threads
I would rate the european better then the MTD. For any reason I donï½´t trust the B&S on a tiller, maybe stupid csuthey are on a lot of cheaper tillers here.

The european, also the japanese, are multipurpoose and can be used for different other work, so as tilling, plowing, mowing, transportation etc.

REFORM » Agriculture » Mower

Köppl Motor-Driven Equipment, Motor mowers, Mulching, Snow Clearing, Cultivating, Sweeping

agria.de

GOLDONI S.p.A. - Tecnologia per passione - Motocoltivatori

Staub : Partenaire de la Terre depuis un siècle ! : Farmer HX

This only as samples. There are many more brands

cmptrblder

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a BCS 715 rear tine tiller........amazing machine. :thumbsup:

I also have a David Bradly front tine (with a newer craftsman motor) that I bought when I was 12 or 13 years old. The Bradly STILL runs like a champ (I'm 41 now). :biggrin:

As far a tilling smaller stuff, I have to say my Mantis does a great job too.:thumbsup: