Critter picture tread,(post what you have)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Anyone know what kind of snake this is?

image-4064309122.png

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

Bison

Threads
I seen the other day this Black bear with 2 cubs with bison bull laying down in the foreground....Bull ain't concerned:wink:

Attachments

• black bear and cubs 003.jpg
    black bear and cubs 003.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 18
  • black bear and cubs 004.jpg
    black bear and cubs 004.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 18

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I seen the other day this Black bear with 2 cubs with bison bull laying down in the foreground....Bull ain't concerned:wink:
If I had a bunch of money.......I would buy you a better camera for Christmas. You havs some great photo ops where you live........

Bison

Threads
If I had a bunch of money.......I would buy you a better camera for Christmas. You havs some great photo ops where you live........
If i had a bunch of money i could send you some so you could buy me a better camera:laughing:
On second thought,.. if i had money i could buy me a better camera myself,...saves the hassle of sending it to you:wink:
That way you might not get the urge to spend it on the hookers instead:tongue:...:laughing:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well.....Thanks for looking out for me :rolleyes:

Bison

Threads
Your welcome:biggrin:

Threads
Saw a praying mantis in our living room the other day....have no idea how it got in!

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Saw a praying mantis in our living room the other day....have no idea how it got in!
I'm thinkin there should be an image here......seein how this is the "critter picture thread". What is up with that? No picture? Is it here and I can't see it? MOD-ER-A-TOR......