9HP Subaru stalls alot, Billy Goat Leaf Blower

Nohfd53

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 9hp Subaru on my Billy Goat Leaf Blower, In the last year it has been stalling on hills, when tilted sideways or forwards, however the last couple days, it just stalls frequently, flat or not. I cleaned out the air filter, no real difference, any ideas? It starts right back up when choked, almost immediatly after stalling and sometimes without choke. Confused.

Help please, I have a yard full of leaves!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Could be a sticky float not letting gas flow properly or an obstructed fuel line or filter (may be in the tank). Had a Honda on a push mower do that recently and it ended up being a faulty spark plug.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LMF...
You might also check ...
If it has condensed moisture in the fuel... it will form a water puddle Under the gasoline, then when you go up a hill or tilt to the side , that water will pull into the engine and shut it down... drain the bottom of your float bowel & fuel tank... :smile:KennyV

Crowell33

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 9hp Subaru on my Billy Goat Leaf Blower, In the last year it has been stalling on hills, when tilted sideways or forwards, however the last couple days, it just stalls frequently, flat or not. I cleaned out the air filter, no real difference, any ideas? It starts right back up when choked, almost immediatly after stalling and sometimes without choke. Confused.

Help please, I have a yard full of leaves!

I am having the same problem with my new Billygoat 9hp subaru leaf blower. Stalls on hills repeatedly. Fresh gas, and oil. I was wondering if you ever found a solution to your problem? The dealer can't seem to find anything wrong.

Thanks.