B 210

Fireman 123

Threads
Found a B 210 for $100. Drawbacks are: no deck, seat, or rear fenders. Everything else appears to be there. Ran as of 4 yrs ago. Good buy, or no? Thanks.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Found a B 210 for $100. Drawbacks are: no deck, seat, or rear fenders. Everything else appears to be there. Ran as of 4 yrs ago. Good buy, or no? Thanks.

Where did it spend the last 4 years? In a barn or outside? That has a Briggs & Stratton 243431 engine, so you can probably still get parts although the tractor has been out of production for over 40 years.
I would not give a c note for it, I wouldn't take it for free without a close once over.
Does the engine turn over? The tires will cost you a couple hundred.
You've got to really want it and the fact your asking means your on the fence. That's going to take some time and money to re build.

snapsstorer

Threads
depends. are planing on rebuilding it for show. i am running a snapper 2000GX with snowblower this year. i am in the process of rebuilding a b-110, and also a B-112. finding parts is going to be a litttle hard, as some are discontinued. you may find some in a yard/garden tractor graveyard.

igo2xs

Forum Newbie
Threads
well worth it ,just parts alone you made a good deal ! join michaels tractors all ac & simplicity club members