What are the model numbers for the side discharge self propelled 20" Scamp mowers?

rasputin

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / What are the model numbers for the side discharge self propelled 20" Scamp mowers?
What are the model numbers for the side discharge self propelled 20" Scamp mowers?

I need to know the model numbers for the self propelled side discharge 20" Scamp mowers. I am getting one soon but would like to research them a bit before I get it. Any information the Lawnboy forum reader could offer is appreciated!!!

Fireman 123

Threads
  • / What are the model numbers for the side discharge self propelled 20" Scamp mowers?
Re: What are the model numbers for the side discharge self propelled 20" Scamp mowers

I need to know the model numbers for the self propelled side discharge 20" Scamp mowers. I am getting one soon but would like to research them a bit before I get it. Any information the Lawnboy forum reader could offer is appreciated!!!

The engine has an id tag mounted to it on these models, unlike having it mounted on the rear topside of the deck on staggered wheel models. Good Luck

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: What are the model numbers for the side discharge self propelled 20" Scamp mowers

Good to hear from you, Fireman123. Where have you been?

Fireman 123

Threads
Two-Stroke said:
Good to hear from you, Fireman123. Where have you been?

Hey, I'm still around. Just haven't logged on in awhile. I was fortunate enough to find an old LB edger locally on craigslist. I've got it running and it does a fantastic job. I'll post some pics when I get a chance. I'm thinking it'll make a good winter project, if I decide to restore it. Sold an old brick top engine, and deck here recently. It brought enough to cover the cost of the edger, plus some. My 10546 has served me well during this summer, mowing 4 yards plus mine. Dread the cold weather, but it'll give me time to get in the garage and start some projects hopefully. :)