First generation Camaro

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
NA, no blower. These engines represent about 50 years of GM big block experience with D-ports, tunnel ports, valve angles, etc. and flow very well. Probably using a set of headers tuned for top end, fair amount of cam and about 950 CFM carb. If the dirt track boys are running alcohol, that number is easy. It takes about 60-75% more alcohol per pound of air and evaporating all the liquid really cools the intake charge, making big numbers easy.

I'm sorry, 720 hp out of the box with 1090 CFM carb; http://www.chevy-crate-engine.com/572_720_chevy_crate_engine.html

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
They run race fuel Not sure what cfm carb they run but they all have to run the same one I don't know a lot about this class as I run a lower class. I can not afford 30 grand for a engine

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

lbrett

Forum Newbie
Threads
This looks really sweet! I am not that big on American Muscle cars and I am not that familiar with all the lines that stretch through but I know when I see a nice car go in front of me and this sure is ripe for the killing.

I would like to know though how many people are are into F1 as well. There are just a few more days before the start of the season and if you have thoughts about it, you might as well share.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
As long as were talking movie muscle cars lets not forget the Bandit. I have owned the TA 6.6 since 1986. Had it repainted and did not get the screaming chicken, gold pinstripes and Trans am decals reapplied. Has the original Hurst T-tops. Eastbound and down. 10-4

78ta.jpg

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
This looks really sweet! I am not that big on American Muscle cars and I am not that familiar with all the lines that stretch through but I know when I see a nice car go in front of me and this sure is ripe for the killing.

I would like to know though how many people are are into F1 as well. There are just a few more days before the start of the season and if you have thoughts about it, you might as well share.

If you're interested in Formula One, there's a movie you've got to see: Senna -- a documentary about one of the greatest F1 drivers of all time, Ayrton Senna. It was in theaters last fall so it's probably out on DVD by now.

slk230red

Threads
I know this is an old thread, but I wonder what the guy was asking for the car back in 2011.
It was at Cooper Rd. and Cripple Creek Rd. in Plant City.

I past by this last weekend and almost broke my neck, I turned my head so fast. The first generation Camaro is one of the muscle cars that I would consider owning, not necessarily this model year.
Anybody know what year this one is?
IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg