Cub Cadet cc 760 BAGGER

bigkev169

Forum Newbie
Threads
It is the 33 inch zero turn walk behind mower. Does anyone here know of an easier way to either create a better bag for this or and easier solution for this bag to come on an off?

Last edited:

LandN

Threads
Does anyone here know of an easier way to either create a better bag for this or and easier solution for this bag to come on an off?

that would be the 33" walk behind right? what is the issue you are having with getting the o.e. bag on and off? i have had the older troy-bilt and craftsman 33" mowers(same basic mower and bagger) with baggers and had no real issues with it other than losing the steel rod that goes on the right side handle.at that point i just fabbed my own steel rod until one day i found the original..........the last little bend on the o.e. steel rod should be able to be bent down a little so that you do not have to struggle quite so much with looping the bag over it. if you are looking for more capacity maybe a tarp place or similar place can sew up an extra capacity bag.by the design of the bag ,it is a little awkward to use but doable and heavy when it is full.All this is based on if you have the bagger that i think you have if not ..oh well, sorry

bigkev169

Forum Newbie
Threads
I own a small landscaping company and was wondering if there was an easier solution to taking the bag on and off. It can just be a hassle when you are trying to get a job done and you either need to unzipper the bag and stick your hand in to remove the grass or undo the hole bag from the mower itself. I didn't know if anyone out there knows of a better bag for this or not. Just trying to get some solutions to this minor but frustrating problem.

LandN

Threads
I own a small landscaping company and was wondering if there was an easier solution to taking the bag on and off. It can just be a hassle when you are trying to get a job done and you either need to unzipper the bag and stick your hand in to remove the grass or undo the hole bag from the mower itself. I didn't know if anyone out there knows of a better bag for this or not. Just trying to get some solutions to this minor but frustrating problem.

I never seen an alternate style bag for the 33" mower,just the o.e. I used to take the bag off the rod '1st' then undo the plastic shnoot off the deck.that way the weight of the bag is already on the ground when you take the schnoot off the deck. I also kept the mower discharge chute up high and out of the way.