Made in America! Exporting Story

Ventrac

Threads
Stability & Growth Through Export: The Ventrac Story

We at Ventrac are proud to be an American company that produces all of our products in the states. Ventrac is a small business in Orrville, Ohio that designs and manufactures compact articulating tractors and sells them throughout the US and around the world. Here is our video about our expanding export market. We're proud to be Made in the USA! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Small Business Administration (SBA) is holding a video contest to create a video telling the story of your small business's success in exporting.
(See their video here SBA Exporting Video Contest)

Slater

Threads
It is always good to see small businesses succeed :thumbsup: Looks like a cool contest, I hope you win! I love my Ventrac and am happy to support American jobs!

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
GREAT ! :thumbsup:

Just attended a "Ventrac Day" in Charlottesville yesterday ! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

robert

Threads
I really like the Ventrac-someday I hope to acquire one- and before I start my 'save the worms' campaign I would like to find out just how much less ground pressure these tractors have than say- the planet tilting Kubota ZD's? :wink:

Is there, was there, or will there be a propane option?-if not, why not??

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
No, I didn't actually play with anything, but saw some interesting things. I've seen them in the brochures and on the videos before. I did see one of the Ventrac reps. go where the owner of the property advised him not to go after a hard rain (he did get it stuck in mud, but with other Ventracs there, it was no problem to pull him out)
You can get just about anything stuck if you don't know the area and it is muddy.
If I had a need for the FEL, I would want one. If my shed door was higher, I might want a canopy. :thumbsup: If they were giving them away, I'd take one of everything ! :biggrin: :thumbsup:
Awesome, play with anything new?

Ventrac

Threads
I really like the Ventrac-someday I hope to acquire one- and before I start my 'save the worms' campaign I would like to find out just how much less ground pressure these tractors have than say- the planet tilting Kubota ZD's? :wink:

Is there, was there, or will there be a propane option?-if not, why not??

Glad to hear you like Ventrac! :thumbsup:
On our heaviest unit (4231TD - 1630lbs) With a 200 lb operator and fully functional tractor with fuel in the tank and attached to a mower using some weight transfer the weight per square inch of the tires to the surface will be in the 10- 11 lbs per square inch range. Adding duals will cut it in half. Our lightest unit (4131 - 1290lbs) would be a bit lower, around 4.5 lbs per square inch with duals.
On the propane option: It is becoming increasingly popular in the market. Would it be something that you would have easy access to at home? Or what would be your reasoning for purchasing a propane option?
(And yes, I am dancing around your question :biggrin::laughing:)

robert

Threads
Tnks for the info on ground pressure.

As for propane for motor fuel-I like what I see, or rather I like what I don't see, in the engine oil in our gensets that run on propane-now a Kubota diesel that huffs propane...........

I saw and heard your product being used for the first time in the early spring on a combination of flat and steeply inclined turff and it was astounding. The ground was very very wet and the lack of noticeable tire tracks is what got me thinking about contact tire pressure.