Buying Advice X324

h2ojohn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Going to sell my Z425 and am looking at a x324 (4WS). Would like to hear any pros and con on this mower. Thanks.............................

bigmoose

Threads
I also looked at a x324, ended up with a x320, last fall with mulching kit,, the x320 has a very tight turning radius already, unless you have a lot of saplings to trim around the x320 seems to do what ever I need to get close to. Also I guess its just me, but I like the looks and the idea of taller wheels and tires. Also I have a blade, saddle weights,chains for this winter, the x324 requires a special att. for the weights, and the mower deck has fixed wheels instead of the adjustable ones
, a much better designed deck

mac

Threads
Plus the fact that the cost of that 4WS is astronomical compared to the regular steer, if anything goes wrong.

benski

Threads
Plus the fact that the cost of that 4WS is astronomical compared to the regular steer, if anything goes wrong.

That right there would be a big factor for me. Unless I REALLY needed the 4WS, I'd, uh, steer clear.:ashamed::wink::biggrin:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Going to sell my Z425 and am looking at a x324 (4WS). Would like to hear any pros and con on this mower. Thanks.............................

WELCOME to LMF...
Good to see yet another Kansan joining in...

I have to agree with all the other replies... taller wheel/tires will work better in all situations and the least complicated a system the less trouble over it's expected life span... Happy mowing and Poat back with what you get and the type of season end deals that are out your way... :smile:KennyV

Richandtd

Threads
Well I have had an x324 new since 07 the 4 wheel steer is great. With the extra weight I do really tilting cutting with out fear of rolling over. Yes it was expensive to buy but 11 years cutting 4 acres a week she still does a great job.