Electric ZTR there IS one...

noma

Threads
KennyV

Hay that's pretty kool never see one like that before , wonder how well they actucal work, if they hold a charge to mow a few acer. Looks good i would be willing to try one. Wonder what the cost of them is?

indypower

Threads
80 mins run time, 1.4 acres on a single charge, $6500. Sounds like it is worth keeping an eye on.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was at the airport yesterday and they had one displayed... Looks very nice and had some literature with it. See the attached pictures... Looks very practical. :wink:
KennyV

Attachments

• IMAG0070.jpg
    IMAG0070.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 12

Semiretired

Threads
I would have thought that the noise level difference over a gasser would be a lot more than just 34%. Good idea, though, especially for those who live in subdivisions where you'll get a certified letter in the mail if your mower makes too much noise (or you're sidings the wrong color, or your dog barks, or you install a flag pole,or park your r.v. in your drive, etc., etc.)

bruce0777

Threads
I never thought I would see a electric mower that could run for so long 80 minutes WOW! Thanks for posting this informational

Bethieboo

Threads
Wow, now there is a way to be green while keeping your lawn green! The run time per charge sounds fantastic too. Seems like there are a lot of pros for this mower!

robert

Threads
The noise is very low compared to gassers, the run time is respectable but while the zeon can tow pretty much what every other ztr can I could get no info on how long it would run pulling a leaf vac so I passed on buying one, which was going for 5k super special deal which I think is still going on.

A real strong rumor is that Hustler has some sort of accessory which is going to either extend run time alot or shorten charging by an awful lot....