Welcome to the new Polls Forum!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the new Polls Forum! I think you guys are going to have fun with this section... Polls are great because they organize the overall opinions of our community into easy to view diagrams.

So go ahead and start participating in the current polls, if you haven't already, and if you think you have a great new topic, post a new poll! It's easy to do, just click the "Post a poll" button in the Additional Options section of your post submission form and adjust the settings.

I'm excited to see what you guys come up with... :thumbsup:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Nice idea, I'll have to get my thinking cap on.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Fantastic section! I think this will really improve the enjoyment of the forum! :thumbsup:

CompactTractorFan

Threads
Welcome to the new Polls Forum! I think you guys are going to have fun with this section... Polls are great because they organize the overall opinions of our community into easy to view diagrams.

So go ahead and start participating in the current polls, if you haven't already, and if you think you have a great new topic, post a new poll! It's easy to do, just click the "Post a poll" button in the Additional Options section of your post submission form and adjust the settings.

I'm excited to see what you guys come up with... :thumbsup:

Will we ever be able to do polls on TBN???

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, probably soon in fact. :thumbsup:

WHAT GREAT NEWS.....:thumbsup:

HEY YOU GUYS ON TBN WE GOT POLLS HERE ON LMF AND YOU DON'T......:laughing::laughing: