2001 Kubota G1800 For Sale

Kubota_Diesel

Threads
Hello everyone, I have a Kubota G1800 that I don't use anymore. I've owned the tractor for two years or so and love it! I hate to get rid of it because not only is it an excellent tractor but it's also a hobby of mine. I'm in love with small diesels and have wanted one since I was a little kid. I'm in the process of saving up for a house and need the money. The tractor only has 328 hours and has always been maintained. It has fresh fluids and filters and has and does sit in a heated garage all the time. I always keep it clean and even wax and polish it. Everything is in excellent shape. I'm asking $3800. Ask for Derek and call (785) 787-8444 anytime and if no answer please leave a message. You can also reach me by e-mail. My address is street_racer_82@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Last edited:

Kubota_Diesel

Threads
Hello everyone, I have a Kubota G1800 that I don't use anymore. I've owned the tractor for two years or so and love it! I hate to get rid of it because not only is it an excellent tractor but it's also a hobby of mine. I'm in love with small diesels and have wanted one since I was a little kid. I'm in the process of saving up for a house and need the money. The tractor only has 328 hours and has always been maintained. It has fresh fluids and filters and has and does sit in a heated garage all the time. I always keep it clean and even wax and polish it. Everything is in excellent shape. I'm asking $3800. Ask for Derek and call (785) 787-8444 anytime and if no answer please leave a message. You can also reach me by e-mail. My address is street_racer_82@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Hello everyone, I have decided against selling my pride and joy! My Kubota is no longer for sale! Thank you.:)