all year cab?

sss

Threads
Hi there i want to put a all year round cab on my mtd tractor it will have to be a pvc tubing frame as i cannot weld a metal one:frown: will this tipe of frame be strong enughto support the cab? if so what shuld i use for the sides? clear plastic ,fabric?

Black Bart

Threads
Hi there i want to put a all year round cab on my mtd tractor it will have to be a pvc tubing frame as i cannot weld a metal one:frown: will this tipe of frame be strong enughto support the cab? if so what shuld i use for the sides? clear plastic ,fabric?
Clear plastic would be like a green house it will be 140F in that thing.

AC big enough to cool that will take a lot of power engine will need swapped out for a bigger one.

I would build it so it could be removed real easy and use it only in cold weather.

dhellinga

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm planning something similar, but am making the frame from steel. I plan to use thin plexiglass for the windshield, and a coated polyester fabric on the roof. The rear of the cab will only be partially closed in to allow for ventilation. The sides will be removable, and I will use 20 gauge clear vynl for them.