Suggestion for LMF

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
How about adding a "User CP" icon. I have found it very useful in keeping up with threads that I find interesting or want to follow on other forums.

Then I don't have to check my mail prior to visiting this forum or spend my time trying to find threads here if I don't check my mail.

Oddball

Threads
Its there at the top on the same line with "Forum", "Links", etc., just keep looking to the right its in yellow letters right next to "Welcome Sprinkler Buddy"

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Unfortunately, you are subscribed to EVERY THREAD YOU RESPOND TO, by default. This is really annoying, when you're a wisea-- like me. I often post in threads I have absolutely no interest in.

I have to manually be sure I am not subscribed to a thread I am replying in jest to, or I will have it showing up in my CP every other day for a year. Like the stupid "overheating tractor" thread. I forgot to NOT subscribe to it. Now I get a notice every 15 seconds in my CP...:rolleyes:

Just because I made a few posts. You have to manually DE-select the subscription to any thread you post in in 'additional options'.

Like I did here - sorry, man, I just don't wanna track this on a minute-by-minute basis. :biggrin:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Learned something new. Don't I feel stupid, I have pushed every button on this forum except that one.:laughing: Thanks for the education, again!:dance1: