Mowing while topless-good or bad?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just read an opinion on the editorial page of our local paper, authored by a man who quoted:

"While driving down a Delta Township road recently, I observed a 60-something-year old man mowing his lawn on a riding mower, this man was without a shirt and about 350 pounds. Absolutely extremely obscene, gross to the maximum. It was all I could do not to pull over and vomit, the image will remain with me for a long time.

Would a 25 year old woman of nice proportions be seen doing the same thing, she would be hauled off to jail for indecent exposure. Could somebody please tell me why this is so?"

I can understand his concern about the double standard, however, if the 25 year old woman was doing the same thing, mowing while topless, there would probably be multiple traffic accidents caused by gawkers. Just image the disgust that would be caused by a 60 year old, 350 pound woman doing the same mowing task with no shirt, the man who wrote the letter would probably pass out with a heart attack.....:laughing::laughing:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here in Canada there are some women that go topless while mowing the lawn, haven't see one myself but maybe its just an urban legend.:confused2: It is not against the law in Ontario for a women to go topless but you never see many doing it.:frown:

Walleteater1

Threads
Just image the disgust that would be caused by a 60 year old, 350 pound woman doing the same mowing task with no shirt, the man who wrote the letter would probably pass out with a heart attack.....:laughing::laughing:
Think about it. At 350lbs and 60yrs old how the heck could you even tell if it was a man or women? :confused2:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Think about it. At 350lbs and 60yrs old how the heck could you even tell if it was a man or women? :confused2:

LOL LOL GOOD ONE !!!!! Who would even look very close, anyhow? :laughing::laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I just read an opinion on the editorial page of our local paper, authored by a man who quoted:

"While driving down a Delta Township road recently, I observed a 60-something-year old man mowing his lawn on a riding mower, this man was without a shirt and about 350 pounds. Absolutely extremely obscene, gross to the maximum. It was all I could do not to pull over and vomit, the image will remain with me for a long time.
What were you doing in the Delta Township!? :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
What were you doing in the Delta Township!? :laughing:

Moved out of that Township back in '89, so I wasn't the guy mowing or the one who wrote the opinion to the paper.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Moved out of that Township back in '89, so I wasn't the guy mowing or the one who wrote the opinion to the paper.
I was joking :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was joking :laughing:

What's funny is, when I lived in that area there was a guy who must be about 50 years old now, well back then he weighed about 270 or so and mowed without a shirt on, I wonder if it was HIM the letter writer saw recently....:laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
What's funny is, when I lived in that area there was a guy who must be about 50 years old now, well back then he weighed about 270 or so and mowed without a shirt on, I wonder if it was HIM the letter writer saw recently....:laughing:
Perhaps it is! :laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I do sympathize with the article author.

These gross fatties wiggling and jiggling for God and the world to see is just sickening. Whether mowing the lawn, or just walking down the sidewalk topless.

Never liked Chinese Buddah statues, either - for the same reason. I always want to put a shirt on him. :laughing: