How do you post a picture?

beesnroses32

Threads
My kid's friend told me I could take a picture of my tree and wheel with my cell phone....and up load it. I'm not sure how to get it off the cell phone to my computer?

beesnroses32

Threads
Well, I don't know how to make blue tooth work, and I can't send email from my phone like the link suggests, so I guess I will have to make do and get on of those SD cards.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
If your phone has a USB plug you can plug it directly into your computer, otherwise the SD card would be the best option.

beesnroses32

Threads
It has a little outlet with the little electrical forked symbol, which I think is a USB port...but it is where my charger plugs into so I don't know if it really will work to transfer photos...

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
outlet with the little electrical forked symbol, which I think is a USB port...but it is where my charger plugs

Yes that is where you transfer pictures... you can also use the computer usb to charge your phone... mine is doing that right now.
What make phone are you using... most will automatically 'mount' and show up as another drive on your computer. KennyV

beesnroses32

Threads
It is a Samsung Messenger II....which if you google you will see it is beyond an older persons comprehension. My child selected it for me, I suspect as a ploy to be able to text unimpeded while I am not using it.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is a Samsung Messenger II....which if you google you will see it is beyond an older persons comprehension. My child selected it for me, I suspect as a ploy to be able to text unimpeded while I am not using it.

For your transfer see..
http://www.phonescoop.com/glossary/popup.php?gid=356 :smile:
as to being an older persons comprehension... I doubt your that old.... but that phone has some handy features for a much more user friendly phone try an android base phone:thumbsup:... KennyV

beesnroses32

Threads
I'm old enough that many of the new technologies make me feel pretty ignorant. I've used an mp3 player once in my life, and that was against my will.:cool: Thanks for the link, I will take a look.