Most stupid new product EVER?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
According to USA Weekend, the insert packaged with our local Sunday paper, you can now buy "Depends" underwear at Wally World in COLORS !!!! :confused2:

Told my wife next time she visits that store, pick me up a package of dark brown, and a package of yellow. We all know how important it is these days to be properly color coordinated....:laughing::laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
How very.....ummmm.......fasionable. :rolleyes:

Guess you gotta be sexy when you're in the retirement home! Do they come in black lace, too? :laughing:

It can be 'color coordinated' to your drool bib, JD. I'd imagine you'd rather someone shoot you before it gets that far...:laughing:

Then again, when you're defecating all over yourself and you don't even know it, and you're just staring at the wall and drooling - the end isn't far away anyhow.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can just SEE the ads already -

"*panting* boy, what a great 5k run! Wait - did I just pee - or did I poop? Thanks to Depends - it doesn't matter! Now they even match my leotards! Bike ride, anyone?" *cue cheezy fake smile, fade to box, ad copy, fade out.........*

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can just SEE the ads already -

"*panting* boy, what a great 5k run! Wait - did I just pee - or did I poop? Thanks to Depends - it doesn't matter! Now they even match my leotards! Bike ride, anyone?" *cue cheezy fake smile, fade to box, ad copy, fade out.........*

I hope they make them WASHABLE, so cheapskate old farts like me can reuse them.....:laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I hope they make them WASHABLE, so cheapskate old farts like me can reuse them.....:laughing:
Don't worry, I doubt they'd make underwear that you couldn't wash! :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't worry, I doubt they'd make underwear that you couldn't wash! :laughing:

You, obviously, are an advertising writer's dream target. Don't you realize exactly what Depends are?

My sarcasm was lost on you, but to be honest, people don't wash and reuse condoms, and hopefully not Depends either....and why should they? Medicare provides an unlimited supply of disposable undergarments.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
For those in Scotland, Depends are adult diapers, for incontinence.

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
First of all, there is an insatiable need to differentiate your product from the competitor's by coming out with new and useless features. Secondly, and most of us are old enough to remember the old Charmin commercials; you can recycle your depends by having Mr. Whippel squeeze the **** out of them ...

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
First of all, there is an insatiable need to differentiate your product from the competitor's by coming out with new and useless features. Secondly, and most of us are old enough to remember the old Charmin commercials; you can recycle your depends by having Mr. Whippel squeeze the **** out of them ...

:laughing::laughing::laughing::thumbsup: GOOD ONE!!!!