Troy Bilt Pony Throttle Linkage

alex_dodge1977

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good day folks. I just removed my carb for rebuilding purposes and am puzzled on how the linkage gets reatached. A simple diagram is all I need. I am handy when it comes to this type of stuff. I should have paid closer attention while I was disassebling the carb. Any help would be most appraciated. Thanks and take care.

Alex

Jamesray

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have same problem of alex_dodge1977. Just need a diagram showing the linkage hooked up properly.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good day folks. I just removed my carb for rebuilding purposes and am puzzled on how the linkage gets reatached. A simple diagram is all I need. I am handy when it comes to this type of stuff. I should have paid closer attention while I was disassebling the carb. Any help would be most appraciated. Thanks and take care.

Alex

I can only imagine, you just talking about the throttle cable going to a briggs single cylinder engine, with the choke and throttle on the same cable.
That be the case, the linkage need to be installed before the carb is installed. The choke linkage loops up into the hole, then slide the other end into the slot on the bracket.

http://www.fixya.com/support/t26148792-need_diagram_linkage_carburetor_setup