Welcome to the Murray Forum -- Check in Here First!

Threads
  • / Welcome to the Murray Forum -- Check in Here First!
GREETINGS to all Murray equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Murray power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Murray owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Murray owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Murray stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

I used to hang out at the snapper forum but my snapper is gone. I just picked up a Sears( not craftsman) and the original owner said it was made by Murray I have the manual from sears , it is a model 536.255113 but I cannot find any references to that number on the net. It looks like a MURRAY. Anyway, should i be on the craftsman/sears site or here?

Threads
I used to hang out at the snapper forum but my snapper is gone. I just picked up a Sears( not craftsman) and the original owner said it was made by Murray I have the manual from sears , it is a model 536.255113 but I cannot find any references to that number on the net. It looks like a MURRAY. Anyway, should i be on the craftsman/sears site or here?

thanks Boobala
That is my manual so I guess it qualifies as a Craftsman. I think I will sign up for the craftsman forum but I suspect the Murray Forum will be more beneficial since Murray built the thing for Craftsman

I have not been on this site since I sold my Snapper a couple of years ago so I am having trouble posting pictures and up dating my profile...bear with me I'll get it straightened out

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
For everyone reference.
502 Murray Ohio http://www.murrayinc.com
536 Western Tool & Stamping (Before AMF Lawn & Garden Div.)
538 AMF and or Murray

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
thanks Boobala
That is my manual so I guess it qualifies as a Craftsman. I think I will sign up for the craftsman forum but I suspect the Murray Forum will be more beneficial since Murray built the thing for Craftsman

I have not been on this site since I sold my Snapper a couple of years ago so I am having trouble posting pictures and up dating my profile...bear with me I'll get it straightened out

I don't think you have to worry about posting on both forums THIS site is quite forgiving and IF they decide to move your posts they inform ya !!

BillinCT

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm Bill in CT. I just inherited my grandmothers 1993 38" Murray. I was looking to purchase a riding mower, but I guess I don't have to now.

Model 38703X15A

waterboywt3wd2

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Murray equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Murray power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Murray owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Murray owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Murray stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Hello, I am new to the Murray Forum. My name is Dave, I live in Ontario Canada and my user name is waterboywt3wd2. I have a Murray Widebody LT lawn tractor and am looking for some advise. I am not sure if I am using the site properly so let me know if there this message is received and in the correct way.

Steve1999

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just joined. I have a Murray 17 hp, 42" mower with hydrostatic drive. Currently rebuilding deck and then need to fix brake and change hydro fluid.

tlp

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I just joined the forum. I'm retired, and use these riders as sort of a hobby. I have several lawn tractors i use around the place. 1.- a Murray 42" wide body automatic purchased in 2001. 2- Sears 38" lawn tractor. 3- a Murray 40" with a light duty front end fork lift. I have only used it in the 100-130 lb range. Have also used it to pull wood fence post cement slugs out of the ground. works great and saves a ton of time. 4- Roper 38" that I converted to electric, which is my favorite mower to use now. I have about 1/2 acre of grass to mow and it is really nice to use with the noise level way down compared to the gas units- enough for now, I enjoy the forun.

wyatt1954

Forum Newbie
Threads
Murray M115-38 riding mower

where do springs connect to deck and pulleys on a m115-38 deck> Can anyone upload pictures of a working deck for m115-38 take a picture showing the spring connections on the 2014 murray m115-38 riding mower