Sent from my iPhone using LMF

mtdbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
check the air pressure in the tires

wheelhouser

Forum Newbie
Threads
Check the tire pressure in rear tires to make sure they are equal.

jimk9945

Forum Newbie
Threads
My RZT50 is cutting uneven, it is cutting lower on the left side. We have check the deck and blades and they are both higher on the left side by about 1/2 inch, but that same side is cutting lower. We measured the blades, from the side, and the left is higher. Measured them from the front and back and both measurements are higher on the left. So why is it cutting lower on that side? And how do we fix it? It really makes the yard and field look horrible.

Mine doing the same thing.I removed deck and cleaned only to find 1" cracks around center spindle.I welded washers only to find you can get pre made rings for this on Amazon

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Start with the mower sitting on flat level spot with proper pressure in all 4 tyres
Raise deck to second highest cutting position
set both blades across the deck.
They should be exactly the same height where they come together and at each end.
rotate both blades one at a time.
If the difference between the two is the same every time, deck is bent , broken, split.
If the difference changes then blade or spindle is bent.

If both blades are dipped to one side but come together in the middle then the deck is not hanging level

jimk9945

Forum Newbie
Threads
just had that done at the shop.still does it.they think bent deck.$ 500.ha ha ha....thank you