Cub Cadet 2006, RZT 50", Kolar 22 Won't even turn over.

OokiiMamoru

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Cub Cadet 2006, RZT 50", Kolar 22 Won't even turn over.
Handel's are are neutral, parking break is engaged, PTO is disengaged. The obvious stuff....

Turn the key and I hear a faint click, but no lights on the information panel.
Engage the PTO and I hear another click, but no warning light. Drainage PTO another click.
I have also tried to get the warning lights for the neutral setting, and parking break, with no lights.
The hours of operation do come on... 230 hours, battery is fully charged. I have checked the tightness of all the electric connections I can find.

The pressure switch underneath the seat seems to be in good order also.

I think its a neutral switch, in the past I have had to reset the handle several times in order to get the light to go out. Of course now I have no lights, so no clue. Would a bad switch allow no lights on the panel?

The last thing in the chain would be the starter, which would require a haul to the repair shop. IThanks in advanced for any advice.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there - WELCOME to LMF!

I moved your thread to the Cub Cadet Forum. :smile:

OokiiMamoru

Forum Newbie
Threads
Problem solved... after testing the switches with a meter, I went to pull the starer switch, the switch and the connector separated way to easily. I was running my hand up the wire to find the switch and.... I have a lose connector in my hand.

The connector looks very poor, so keep an eye out, those with older mowers.