Pressure washer Woes .................

Threads
While we have a few pump issues up on here I will add FUEL to the FIRE LOL........

While I was on vacation, I brought a carb kit for a PW for my buddy David that owns the house we stayed at down in Chauvin, La...

I got the engine running like a brand new penny shines....... We hooked it up to water hose and pulled the trigger like I always do and she ran great and PWed a small spot......

Now here's the kicker........ When he let off the trigger it stalled the engine.... I mean dead dead dead stopped it in it's tracks.......

I took the unloader valve off and got it unstuck..... Same thing when he let go of the trigger......... He has a couple more pumps that are good, so he's gonna change it.....

It's the generic bottom pump that on the internet for 40 bux... I forgot to take a video on it before I left....

What would cause that.... I am not that familiar with that issue and he never saw that either....

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Look at the outlet check valve. Unusually located behind the soap injector venturi. If it gets sticky or that O rings gets a nick in it will cause sudden stalling of the pump and motor like it can't go into bypass. Strange I know.

Threads
Thanks IL Engine... I'll tell David to check it out..... It's a 3 hour drive for me to get there......... Not going back till Oct. or Nov........