Any Suggestions -- Non JD Mulching Blade for JS63 Walk Behind

Gsnod

Threads
  • / Any Suggestions -- Non JD Mulching Blade for JS63 Walk Behind
I'm not too impressed with the JD mulching blade (GC00344) and would like to move to a Gator, Ninja or Predator mulching blade. The challenge is the 3 mounting holes in the blade and blade adapter.

I don't want to use a Gator G6 commercial blade, as it's heavy for this walk behind mower with 6 HP engine. Any suggestions? I see a Predator PD1064 that looks good, yet I'm not sure whether the mounting holes will line up. The Gator choice is 96-811, yet that is the G6 version....

:confused2:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
JOHN DEERE GC00344 Oregon® Exclusive 96-811 BLADE, JOHN DEERE, GATOR® G3™, 20-7/8IN

Oregon only shows the G3 blades.

Stens 330-770

Gsnod

Threads
Thank you BlazNT -- unfortunately I'm looking for a blade with wingtips on it to toss the grass back up. I realize that may not be an option which is quite sad.

Looks like my only option may be the G6 version of this blade (Gator 96-811). I am concerned that it may be too heavy for this walk behind 6.75 HP engine?

Any other suggestions from the JD folks? The real issue is the blade adapter holes which need to align correctly.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you BlazNT -- unfortunately I'm looking for a blade with wingtips on it to toss the grass back up. I realize that may not be an option which is quite sad.

Looks like my only option may be the G6 version of this blade (Gator 96-811). I am concerned that it may be too heavy for this walk behind 6.75 HP engine?

Any other suggestions from the JD folks? The real issue is the blade adapter holes which need to align correctly.

I see the Gator 96-811 as a g3