1pep

Threads
Hello,

Live in GA, have a yard full of fescue, told I'm nuts. The grass is the most expensive to upkeep. My answer, I grew up in Miami and like a green lawn year round.

I joined the site hopeful to find a resource for a blade for my mower. I have a big wheel, I purchased in 87, oil changed every spring, starts on the second pull.

Cheers,
pep

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
A good lawn is worth the effort :smile:

:welcome:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Always glad to have a new member amongst us, you must miss those thick green St. Augustine lawns as much a I do, being I was a Broward County raised young-un .... WELCOME Aboard, ..welcome w.jpg

1pep

Threads
Thanks ..........

"Good lawn worth the effort"....... agreed.

"miss those thick green St. Augustine lawns" Liked the fact it would fill in on its own, chinch bugs love it too LOL, The fescue, one seed one blade.

FL is a nice and easy place to have a lawn, but the rest of the nonsense not worth the it.

pep

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks ..........

"Good lawn worth the effort"....... agreed.

"miss those thick green St. Augustine lawns" Liked the fact it would fill in on its own, chinch bugs love it too LOL, The fescue, one seed one blade.

FL is a nice and easy place to have a lawn, but the rest of the nonsense not worth the it.

pep

Saw your pic from your album, nice machine, BUT how bout some pic's of the "iron's" in the garage behind it .. ?? .. Look's like they can "Light em up "

12.jpg

1pep

Threads
Boobala,

Sure glad to do that, the truck is a 32 Ford, 327 powered, built for my wife with my hands not a check book. My car is the 34 Ford 350 stroker. We drive past the car shows and around the country roads. If I want to sit in the sun I go to the beach not a parking lot LOL

pep

Saw your pic from your album, nice machine, BUT how bout some pic's of the "iron's" in the garage behind it .. ?? .. Look's like they can "Light em up "

View attachment 38215

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boobala,

Sure glad to do that, the truck is a 32 Ford, 327 powered, built for my wife with my hands not a check book. My car is the 34 Ford 350 stroker. We drive past the car shows and around the country roads. If I want to sit in the sun I go to the beach not a parking lot LOL

pep

Now THAT ! is pure HEAVEN !! Gorgeous Machines, Back in my younger days, I always dreamed of building a "24" T-Bucket built to the hilt, a friend had one, and everytime he "nailed" it he'd "lose it" 12 in. slicks were useless but what an eye-catcher !

01.jpg..02.jpg

I'm sure you're very proud of those babies ....... Thanks for obliging me !! .. Boo