INTRO

gipp

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, to one and all.
This is my first posting to this website so I thought I would give you a little info on me and what I do.I am an 85 year old retired person living in central Missouri. I assist my brother, who is essentially blind, in keeping his property from becoming totally overgrown with vegetation of all types. We/I employed the use of different types of equipment in this endeavor. We use two different six-foot Woods under mount mowers which are good, but difficult, to use.Probably best and easiest to use is a Poulan Pro/ Husqvarna zero turn. This machine always seems ready to go and requires only limited maintenance. It will cut anything up to about a foot tall and never seems to lack for power. As you can tell by now I like that zero turn.
That zero turn is supplemented by various trimmers, pole saws, brush cutters, chainsaws, etc. all of which are difficult and tiresome to use. Now if I was just about 50 years younger.

RajunCajun

Threads
Welcome,
My brothers and I are in our 60s. I help my oldest brother keep his large place cut. You got to keep that blood flowing!!! Have a great day, Sir!
Eric in Louisiana

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Happy to have you as a member!