Matt F

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Everyone, first time hear. I am looking for a new traditional ZTR. I bought a Cub Cadet RZT-S for the wife and she love it. She helps me mow the smoother lighter grass while I handle the thicker and rougher terrain with my Husqvarna GT52XLS mower.

I have been pretty impressed with the GT mower but it is taking a beating and I don’t know how much longer it will last. So I am starting to research for a new ztr.

I have 10 acres but really mow around 6. There are a lot of trees, long shallow slopes, rocky soil and very uneven. There are many dips and ant piles. There areas that am clearing with tall thick grass. During hot summer months the soils drys up and cracks, it also becomes very dusty. So I am looking for a semi to a entry level commercial ZTRs that handle the rough areas.

So I will welcome good ideas. I have one dealer that handles Cub Cadet and Hustler plus tractors and another that handles kubota. Anything else I will have travel beyond 60 miles to reach a dealer that also repairs and sales big mowers.

Thanks Matt F.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum! I'm going to move this thread over to our mower and equipment buying and pricing section.