John Deere 325 fc540v-as15 Kawasaki manual

stamello

Forum Newbie
Threads
I took a $500 chance on an old 325 with a 17hp Kawasaki engine and a 54" deck . It cuts nicely and sounds good, but I want to thoroughly check everything before I run it hard. However, I can't find a PDF operators manual or parts manual to download. Does anyone know where I could find a copy? Any other advice on how to treat and maintain this machine would be appreciated.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The owners manual is available from John Deer.
If not as a downloadable PDF then as a readable web page in sections which can be printed but not saved to disc.
The full technical manual for the mower is also available from John Deer and is worth every penny of what they charge for it.
The Kawasaki manual may be part of the JD technical manual but if not is downloadabel from here http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/

Much of what I do daily was gleened from the JD manual & it explained a lot of things that were confusing me when I started out as a mower mechanic.
For some reason, most would rather cut off their genitals than buy a service manual, an attitude which seems quite strange to me.
I buy them & print them out whenever I sell a used JD and for that reason alone I always get a substantially higher price for the mowers.