Repairs Advice on carburetor and air filter

Threads
Yes those are good numbers..... If you seen my video then you seen the same carb..... I post a link on how to rebuild one.............

Plus Tard Mon Ami .............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Last edited:

chacham

Forum Newbie
Threads
So your saying to get the rebuild kit and use the manual and the video to rebuild it? I would be doing this with a friend, hopefully.

Fwiw, how much does a new carburetor cost? A good one, that is.

Threads
So your saying to get the rebuild kit and use the manual and the video to rebuild it? I would be doing this with a friend, hopefully.

Fwiw, how much does a new carburetor cost? A good one, that is.

You don't need a new carb just the Briggs # I gave you yesterday........498260 Briggs kit.....

chacham

Forum Newbie
Threads
You don't need a new carb just the Briggs # I gave you yesterday........498260 Briggs kit.....

I'm not arguing. I just am not the decision maker here, I am merely a facilitator. That is, i fund this wonderful site and posted the question, and i am learning from all the wonderful answers here. I then need to present the options to them later and start moving forward, though i suspect i may be the one doing the rebuilding anyway.

Threads
Sorry if I seemed to type strong.... I was just trying to save money for the owner....... Cheap carbs have been talked about earlier and they are junk...

The kit I mentioned is only 10 to 11 bux.

Let us know Mon Ami...... We do want know the outcome.........

chacham

Forum Newbie
Threads
That is probably what will be done, given the strong recommendation from multiple people. I was still curious ow much a new one, that is a good one, actually cost. I am not sure even where to look, as this is somewhat new to me.