Poulan PP335 Carburetor Alternatives?

Threads
The fuel lines are all new.

Okay, that makes sense. Do you know of any diagrams of this carburetor? I can't find anything. All I can find about it is that it's a Walbro WTA-32, but that doesn't quite look the same either.

Spoon does your carb say WTA 32 on the body of it ??? That should be stamped right below the pump side of the carb right by the inlet nipple where your fuel line slips onto.....

If not then you will have to look inside of the crevice and you will see C1Q or C1C or something like that...... Walbro and Zama are totally different carbs.....

Yes they will both fit on your unit but the internals of the carbs are different....... Make sure you have a walbro carb before you order any kit.....

A picture of your carb or a you tube video would be VERY helpful to us identifying the carb you have.......

Let us Know Mon Ami ~!~!

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carburet...576521?hash=item5b3a720b89:g:2uEAAOSw0j9ZSdjV

Poulan Carburetor 525810501

Part numbers:
Poulan 525810501
Replaces 545189602 & 545189601
Applications:
Poulan PP335 , PP335, PP330 , PPB330 , PPB330, PPB330 & PPB330

I don't have problems with post from China.
In fact I get parts from China or the USA for that matter, a lot quicker than I can get them from a warehouse supposedly in Melbourne Aust 900 km to Sydney.

However I would be wary about buying from that particular vendor.
If you click on the "see other items" link it brings up 7,500 items and these range from Postpartum maternity corsetts , through a wide variety of lawn & garden items to computer printer parts.
This smacks of a clearance line vendor and that is exactly where you get carbs with solid main jets , or the right gaskets cut from the wrong materials that the QC department of the customer rejected.
The image shows no suppliers brand and there is no supplier mentioned in the description.
Finally he is retailing the kit at 25% of what my wholesaler lists them for which to me says too cheap to be good.
My wholesaler brings them in by the container load ( seen it being unloaded ) direct from the factory that makes them and assuming they make a 100% mark up or even a 200% mark up, that ebay vendor would be pushing it to be selling at profit, particularly after ebay & paypal fees.

SpoolinV70

Threads
I went with the one from the US seller. I've gotten these eBay kits before and have never had a problem with them. Of course, genuine parts are always better, but when you can't find them, your hands are tied.

SpoolinV70

Threads
Spoon does your carb say WTA 32 on the body of it ??? That should be stamped right below the pump side of the carb right by the inlet nipple where your fuel line slips onto.....

If not then you will have to look inside of the crevice and you will see C1Q or C1C or something like that...... Walbro and Zama are totally different carbs.....

Yes they will both fit on your unit but the internals of the carbs are different....... Make sure you have a walbro carb before you order any kit.....

A picture of your carb or a you tube video would be VERY helpful to us identifying the carb you have.......

Let us Know Mon Ami ~!~!

It says Walbro on it, but I haven't seen any stamps with the exact model number. The gaskets in the kit look exactly like what I removed when I had the carburetor apart, though.
It looks just like the picture EngineMan posted.

primerbulb120

Threads
If you can't get them in the USA why can't you wait for them from China, I don't have a problem with the post, in fact its better then the post in the UK...!

He is in South Carolina. The part will arrive faster from a few states away than it will from halfway across the world.

primerbulb120

Threads
I don't have problems with post from China.
In fact I get parts from China or the USA for that matter, a lot quicker than I can get them from a warehouse supposedly in Melbourne Aust 900 km to Sydney.

However I would be wary about buying from that particular vendor.
If you click on the "see other items" link it brings up 7,500 items and these range from Postpartum maternity corsetts , through a wide variety of lawn & garden items to computer printer parts.
This smacks of a clearance line vendor and that is exactly where you get carbs with solid main jets , or the right gaskets cut from the wrong materials that the QC department of the customer rejected.
The image shows no suppliers brand and there is no supplier mentioned in the description.
Finally he is retailing the kit at 25% of what my wholesaler lists them for which to me says too cheap to be good.
My wholesaler brings them in by the container load ( seen it being unloaded ) direct from the factory that makes them and assuming they make a 100% mark up or even a 200% mark up, that ebay vendor would be pushing it to be selling at profit, particularly after ebay & paypal fees.

I imagine it's a cheap Chinese kit, but this is one instance in which I will recommend Chinese parts. Never had a problem with Chinese carb gaskets for the 2 cycles, just don't use the metering spring.

primerbulb120

Threads
It says Walbro on it, but I haven't seen any stamps with the exact model number. The gaskets in the kit look exactly like what I removed when I had the carburetor apart, though.
It looks just like the picture EngineMan posted.

It's a WTA 31 or 32 unless someone put a different carb on. That's the only carb used on this model.