Fuel line question - Craftsman LT100 Lawn Tractor

Kenz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. I'm planning on replacing the fuel line on my riding lawn mower and have a question.
It's a green 1999 I think, Craftsman LT1000 19.5hp 42". Don't have the model number, the mower is at another location.
Anyway, I want to replace the rubber fuel line that goes from the motor to the gas tank under the seat. What I would like to know is, how many feet would I need to buy?

Thanks

I noticed after I hit submit that the title is wrong, should be LT1000

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just did that a little while ago and I think it was around 3.5ft, I pulled it off my bulk roll so I can not be sure.

Kenz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi BlazNT. Thanks for responding. A couple days ago I replaced the fuel line. I ended up taking the line off before I went to the parts store, just to be sure I wouldn't be short or buy more than I needed. Anyway, the old line came to around 6 feet and I added a few inches just to be safe ( 6 feet total ). After I installed the line, I had a few inches left over so it worked out great. The 6 feet of 1/4" low pressure fuel line came to $6.54 before taxes at Napa. Another parts store wanted $1.49 per foot so it's good to check around. The repair didn't take long at all and the mower starts right up now. The old line had cracks.