THE VERY BEST SPARK TESTER - - BAR NONE !!

Mikel1

Threads
How much is the shipping?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
How much is the shipping?

I think it's $9.95 Flat rate ...... still cheaper than others unless you get FREE shipping, I bought mine years ago at a motor-cycle shop, think I paid about $6.00 But it's NOT a foreign made product.

roadster5580

Forum Newbie
Threads
Their wholesale price is $10.30, so they're making it up with the shipping. It weighs about 2 oz

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Their wholesale price is $10.30, so they're making it up with the shipping. It weighs about 2 oz

AND most places do the same thing, however ..... by some long and arduous research, you can find cheaper shipping ....

roadster5580

Forum Newbie
Threads
Tulsa Engine Warehouse.... tewarehouse.com $9.70 + $4.50 shipping = $14.21

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Tulsa Engine Warehouse.... tewarehouse.com $9.70 + $4.50 shipping = $14.21

NICE work roadster... and I just ordered some parts from there, ( I never did check them.. SHAME ALL over me !! .. )

giphy.gif ............ click to enlarge

roadster5580

Forum Newbie
Threads
Could be Chinese..... but it's a spark tester, not a defibrillator. Those you pretty much want a guarantee that they'll work EVERY time. Actually, I have two of them (for v-twins) that I bought from TEW . I've used them a couple of times a week for the last 2 years and they still work just fine. Mine actually shipped out of a warehouse somewhere close to you in Central Florida according to the shipping label. I was surprised. I guess I was expecting them to come from Oklahoma and have the faint smell of either cattle, or crude oil.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Could be Chinese..... but it's a spark tester, not a defibrillator. Those you pretty much want a guarantee that they'll work EVERY time. Actually, I have two of them (for v-twins) that I bought from TEW . I've used them a couple of times a week for the last 2 years and they still work just fine. Mine actually shipped out of a warehouse somewhere close to you in Central Florida according to the shipping label. I was surprised. I guess I was expecting them to come from Oklahoma and have the faint smell of either cattle, or crude oil.

Yep TEW has a place close by ( Central Fl. ) and I usually have my parts within 2 days, I use another, ( sjmparts.com ) that is located 2hrs away, and has distributors all over the country, usually... I get my parts next day if I order before 2 P.M. (EST) and MOST of their prices are the lowest, and all the parts smell like coconuts ... :laughing:..:laughing:

roadster5580

Forum Newbie
Threads
Boobala - As you can see I'm a newbie on the site, but I finally realized my retirement dream and started my own shop last fall. I joined as a way to get information from guys like you and it's already paid off. I checked out those guys with the coconut smelling parts.... They run about 10% higher than my Stens account. My Stens parts come out of their Jacksonville DC and they smell a little like seaweed and diesel fuel. They charge a flat $11.95 shipping for anything less than $150 and it's 3-days. Your coconut guys are $9.95 and 2-days out of Dallas. Do the coconut guys give a better price than the website if you have a Tax ID?

It's Mississippi so everybody has a lawn mower, a chain saw, and an ATV. I've been doing a lot of ATV work and that will only pick up the closer we get to the fall hunting season. There is a place I use about an hour South of me in Philadelphia MS called NHC Distributors, Inc. They carry a ton of ATV and chainsaw parts and have a really good website for running down those parts. With a Tax ID, they also do a decent discount off the website price. Their big plus is I don't have to deal with the local ATV knuckleheads and talk to a kid behind the counter that is younger than the underwear I own and has the faint smell of weed (not the kind you use a string trimmer on). Because they are so close, I get next day delivery, but it's $11.95 for less than $200. Since the local guys do 100% markup, I can most of the time build the shipping into my markup and still be beat their pricing on the same part #. Check them out if you ever need ATV parts

Is there a way on this website that I could sometimes private message you? I sure would like to be able to pick your brain from time to time without boring other members. Thanks for the tip on SJM....