IS IT MY PUTER OR THE FORUM ???

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm having troubles with uploading pages, and clicking on icons changes the entire page etc. etc. ... Is anybody else having issues similar to this ..????

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just checked some other sites it's NOT MY puter ...... Soooo it must be the Forum has Gremlins.....

PIXIES C.jpg...QL915824_1.jpg

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's acting normally for me. I use Firefox.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's acting normally for me. I use Firefox.

same here but it's taking forever to upload a post and downloading a picture...... ????:confused2:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No problems for me either.
Must be your box or who ever sits behind it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
& I am using Safari on OS 10.1

Lawn Addict
Threads
Boo- no problemo here either, & running Firefox also.

Maybe it's time to delete cookies, & such, that can speed it up. I do that once a month, actually I have it set to do that.

If that doesn't help, suggest ya run a complete scan, you may have unwanted company.

Never mind I see you ruled out your 'puter..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo- no problemo here either, & running Firefox also.

Maybe it's time to delete cookies, & such, that can speed it up. I do that once a month, actually I have it set to do that.

If that doesn't help, suggest ya run a complete scan, you may have unwanted company.

Never mind I see you ruled out your 'puter..

Thanks Numbers, I found the problem the update changed my profile info. around, did a scan everything seems to be back to normal, till the next up-date !
Glad to hear from ya, hope all is well in your neck of the woods .......... :thumbsup:

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks Numbers, I found the problem the update changed my profile info. around, did a scan everything seems to be back to normal, till the next up-date !
Glad to hear from ya, hope all is well in your neck of the woods .......... :thumbsup:

Cool, glad you got it sorted. Thanks, yes all is ok here. :thumbsup: