Simplicity Hubcaps (Baby Moons)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo- Are you serious with these 'things' ? :laughing: :thumbdown:

That Simplicity deserves proper moons.

Personally, I ...... would install DUALLY'S .... :thumbsup: ..:laughing:..:laughing:

He has a 12 in. wheel according to what he said ....... so far, it may change by lunch !! ..:confused2:

WVSNAPPER

Threads
Personally, I ...... would install DUALLY'S .... :thumbsup: ..:laughing:..:laughing:

He has a 12 in. wheel according to what he said ....... so far, it may change by lunch !! ..:confused2:

LOL ... I just got the tractor Wed. evening after not seeing it for over 15 years.. Cut me some slack till I get this sorted out my friend .... :mur:

WVSNAPPER

Threads
Boo- Are you serious with these 'things' ? :laughing: :thumbdown:

That Simplicity deserves proper moons.

Yea I agree... I believe that's what I think I'm going with... Especially since I have a chance to get all 4 in Simplicity OEM's. Thanks for the reply....:smile::smile:

WVSNAPPER

Threads
If your TIRE size reads out 23 x ** x ** then you have a GARDEN TRACTOR with 23inch wheels !

for instance : a 23 x 10.50 x 12 tire ... fits a 23 inch high tire which is 10 1/2 inches wide that fits a wheel 12 inches in diameter

Gottcha my friend... I got it figured out now... Appreciate the replies and help here......:smile::smile::smile:

WVSNAPPER

Threads
You buy hubcaps for the size rim it is not what it measures. Baby moons incluied.

Hello and thanks for the reply. I finally got it all figured out. Appreciate the follow up my friend ....

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea I agree... I believe that's what I think I'm going with... Especially since I have a chance to get all 4 in Simplicity OEM's. Thanks for the reply....:smile::smile:

:thumbsup: That's the ticket...

Lawn Addict
Threads
attachment.php

:laughing: That's a good one Boo.