Kubota z726x or John Deere z930M

Jatt man

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey guys I'm currently in the market for a 60" zero turn. Looking at the Kubota z726x or John Deere z930m. Any thoughts?

lamrith

Threads
No info directly on those two units, but it might be helpful to everyone if you told them a bit more about your property, mowing needs, etc.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
My opinion, the Kubota is a much better unit than the JD. One question, in your gut which dealership, not salesperson, do you feel more comfortable with. When spending that kind of money support makes a big deal down the road.

Jatt man

Forum Newbie
Threads
No info directly on those two units, but it might be helpful to everyone if you told them a bit more about your property, mowing needs, etc.

Hey!, ended up getting the kubota z726, amazing unit thus far! In general i mow around 10 acres a week. The kubota is super responsive and strong as well, doesn't bog down at all! The local dealer is also great to work with!

Jatt man

Forum Newbie
Threads
My opinion, the Kubota is a much better unit than the JD. One question, in your gut which dealership, not salesperson, do you feel more comfortable with. When spending that kind of money support makes a big deal down the road.

Hey yah I ended up purchasing the Kubota, I agree i tested out both the kubota seemed much better than the JD. Also yeah the kubota dealer I feel will be easier to work with down the road. The kubota is super responsive strong and fast thus far. Doesn't bog down at all, so far extremely pleased with its performance.