Repairs Husqvarna Rider 322T AWD transmission oil change

Rancher6231

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently bought a Husqvarna Rider 322T AWD and upon reading the owner's manual discovered that it directs the owner to change the transmission oil after the first 8 hours of use. I am reasonable handy and sought out a service or workshop manual. It does not appear to be available for the 322T. So I went to my local dealer who sells the machine and they had never heard of this 8 hour service and also could not access a service manual.

So my questions is these; does anyone know where I could buy a service manual for the 322T and/or has anyone changed the oil on a Tuff Torq k 574 KTM 10L transmission and could give me some advice?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
These are made in Europe where they are caller Rider Pro. Pro-rider or Pro flex
Search for them will be more useful.
Part of the EU rules is manuals must be made available but these do not apply in the USA or Aust.
There are a lot of manuals available for them, but most are not in English.
So you will have to search Europen manual libraries not USA ones which is difficult to do with Google.
I do not have one for the 4WD in my library, only the rear drive models.

As for the tranny.
Go to Tuff Torq, send hem an email.
They are very helpful and usually supply manuals or service notes if requested.

pauly50

Threads
rear trans k574r tuff torq, uses 5 w / 50 sythetic oil , front tran is ktm10L uses the same 5w/50 sythetic oil , you will need about 4 litres
there is 2 x drain plugs on front trans and 1 drain on the rear trans , and a oil filer under the filter plug at the rear , drain all oil form both , and replace the oil filter in the rear trans, , tighten all drain bungs ,, remove the left front foot board clean any debris from the outside of the front trans , and undo the fill plug ( or remove the pipe that comes from the rear trans ) - fill the front trans with 5w/50 oil to the top and refit plug or pipes removed, , clean the rear trans oil resivouir tank and fill the rear trans through this opening slowly untill full ( it will take a while ) , put both transmissions into bypass mode and run the engine at idle and let and air purge from the system , keep adding oil untill it no longer drops and you can fill the resivour to the correct fill line cold ) -disengage bypass and slowly drive the unit fwd and back untill the unit runs correctly and quietly - if it shudders and makes a fair amount of noise stop - recheck oil level as it could be cavitation noise , check for oil leaks , if all good refit foot boards and rear trans cover

cheers hope this helps