Front end

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I hate the new double drag link steering systems. It seems like anything that could go wrong does. Any wear in a bushing and the toe in is off. Bump something with a wheel and the toe in is off. Anything from a bent steering spindle, drag link. wearing in the front axle, wear in the drag links, a slightly tweaked frame, wear in the sector gear bushings, and the tires will face with in or out, and sometimes to the point that you can't steer will backing up.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
The problem I have with my old 2140 Cub Cadet is that the axle pivot bolt bushing (I hope it has one) is worn out. I can see one wheel move forward and the other move aft when making turns. The drag link ends are adjustable and don't seem to have any slack.

motime

Threads
I'm going to replace the spindles and the bushings with bearings. Hope that holds up a little longer

TJR345

Threads
Check with the dealer,my neighbor had a problem with his D130.The bushings wore out and wore the axles.They have a "heavy duty" bushing so to speak and put new spindles on,it was better than new.