New Briggs 37hp fuel injected

Luffydog

Threads
The pics was taken correctly think the forum changed it for some reason.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
DAMN I HATE when folks post cellphone pics without correcting the view, my Chiropractor bills are in orbit !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:
Ain't ya never heard of a horizontal engine? :laughing:

Luffydog

Threads
Haha that's the way to come in there!!!!:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ain't ya never heard of a horizontal engine? :laughing:

I LUUUUVVV the HORIZONTAL position ! .. And a few others too ! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:wink:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Luffy,
A cell phone is not a camera.
Thus the meta data at the beginning of each photo file that tell the reading device what the file is , how it is coded and orientated is not understood by a lot of computer programs.
I phone photos seem to be the most affected and that would be deliberate on any microsloth system.
So what you have to do is transfer the photos to your computer, open them in whatever you use for photo editing, THEN SAVE THEM to the computer prefferably with a different name.
That overwrites some of the meta data so the photos will now post correctly

Luffydog

Threads
And here you pointing fingers at the net for your bills. Try taking more naps in that horizontal position. :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
And here you pointing fingers at the net for your bills. Try taking more naps in that horizontal position. :laughing:

UMMmmmm That Right Kemosabe, but know horizontal "position" is also good for other "other-things" too !

6a00d8341c630a53ef013482b78e06970c-600wi.jpg

Luffydog

Threads
Have to disagree on the phone not being a camera since it is built in and called camera and it takes pics. But will agree on putting them over on a computer but one problem I don't have one at home