New Briggs 37hp fuel injected

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As far as the digital world is concerned, it is a phone.
When ever it connects to some thing the handshake say "Hello I am a phone and my files are coded like this"
Without this no device would know what is on the other end of the cable.

So to a computer, it is a phone.
To the web server it is a phone
It is part of the MAC address which is a set of codes decided upon by all of the digital device makers so the phone knows it is talking to a web server and not a fridge or TV.
Some times if it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck it is really a turkey.

Luffydog

Threads
Doesn't make any sense about the turkey. How can you not agree that it is not a camera when it takes pictures. A camera is a device that takes pictures. It just has multi uses ps my phone can quack like a duck and gobble like a turkey as well but at the end of the it's a phone with a built in camera and can be used for other stuff as well just different software.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We are getting way off topic here but the reason the photos come up wrong is because they were taken on a phone, and not a camera it is that simple.
The coding the phone uses to describe the series of 0's & 1's that make up the image is different to the coding that a real camera uses, it is that simple.
Like you trying to talk to some one who does not speak your language or in reality like talking to some one who 1/2 speaks english.
You sort of have an idea about what he is saying but not exactly.

Programs like Face Book are written to understand phone coding because they are designed for use on a phone
Most forum programs are written for computers so they do not fully understand phone coding.
Trying to make them work on both phones and computers is a big headache because what is landscape to one is portrait to the other
Computer windows expand primarilarly across he screen. Phone windows expand down the screen cause you risk swiping to a new screen on a phone.

Because we use this stuff daily we do not comprehend just how difficult it is to get the coding right when all the device is working with is volts or no volts over a set time interval

Threads
When I take a picture from a phone I always turn the phone horizontal..... Works every time...........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Luffy needs to break-down and buy a CHEAP but good ( e-bay ) digital camera AND get himself a puter !! ..:laughing:..:laughing: