Problem to solve

Luffydog

Threads
Here's the complaint I got for this unit that came in. Kohler with no numbers at all visible. Complaint #1- unit will not start. That was it and all of the complaints. Try to solve?????

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Problem to solve, what kind of lawnmower is this with a model and serial number so we even have a clue of what you are trying to fix

Luffydog

Threads
That's weird it was in the first post but I guess I hit backspace and it's gone. It was in s scag tiger cat. It would turn over but it wouldn't start it was a ch engine and that's all u could read on it. I finally got it to start only by doing too things to it. It was a very confusing one. After finding out the it was running and mowing and then it just shut down for no reason at all. Then not ever restarting back. The engine was good spark,compression,fuel,all switches good.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well if it was shutting down for no reason at all then there's no problem to solve. Ha, I figured out the riddle. What's my prize? :smile:

Luffydog

Threads
Here's a hint when u turn the key to start it wouldn't start then turn the key back to on it would crank over. If it was running and mowing and quit and wouldn't restart there is an issue and no prize.