May or May Not Be A Hustler Owner

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Take unit to dealer, have dealer contact hustler, there is\was a small number of units with an incorrect nut the would bind up and torque to proper torque, but in all reality it was not close to being torqued properly.

No , no , no .
That can not be right cause Lowes did a predelivery on the mower.
The delivery driver told him so, right after he finished his conversation with Santa's elves.

And in the real world. Lowes have the money & the customer has a mower that does not mow which Lowes will do nothing about.
But he did get a discount so it must have been a good deal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for some one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wonder who ?

Mr. Mower

Threads
:laughing::laughing:....you all are full of crap!......loosen up, stop wearing your underware so tight...no wait your depends!....:laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
:laughing::laughing:....you all are full of crap!......loosen up, stop wearing your underware so tight...no wait your depends!....:laughing::laughing:

Well Mr Mower I for one, am glad to see you have a great sense of humor, as you can see we ALL try to help but every so often we have to tie the other guy's shoelaces together to make him trip, and we get the laugh, it's like a brotherly love thing .... MOSTLY !! or at least once in awhile .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
My mower cost me more than my car, so I purchased a reputable brand from a reputable nearby dealer that I know will stand behind it and give me the support I need to utilize it to its full potential for many years to come. Call me crazy...

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Seriously, we all wish you well.
It is just a case of showing you that cheaper is not necessarily better and cheap always has come consequences down the road.
Just your road was a tad shorter than most.
And again, if Hustler had issued a dealer notice then all dealers would have checked the spindles before delivery, but big box stores don't bother because it is not gong to be their problem unless you take the mower back & ask for a full refund ( which you are entitled to do ).
However as you needed delivery they know there is little chance of that happening.

Very little left to say apart from wishing you all the best with whatever you decide to do.

Dunrollin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Seriously, we all wish you well.
It is just a case of showing you that cheaper is not necessarily better and cheap always has come consequences down the road.
Just your road was a tad shorter than most.
And again, if Hustler had issued a dealer notice then all dealers would have checked the spindles before delivery, but big box stores don't bother because it is not gong to be their problem unless you take the mower back & ask for a full refund ( which you are entitled to do ).
However as you needed delivery they know there is little chance of that happening.

Very little left to say apart from wishing you all the best with whatever you decide to do.

Thanks to all for the thoughtful comments and some great doses of humor. In the scheme of things this is a small deal, I am just going to fix it myself and move on. I bought my F150 new now it is near 100,000 miles and it has been in the shop 1 time for a recall so yeah- I am a do-it-yourself nut. I did go and look at the JD models but I may be in love with this Limited. The new parts are in Indianapolis and I am in WV so tomorrow or Thursday I will take a lawn chair down to the mailbox LOL.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks to all for the thoughtful comments and some great doses of humor. In the scheme of things this is a small deal, I am just going to fix it myself and move on. I bought my F150 new now it is near 100,000 miles and it has been in the shop 1 time for a recall so yeah- I am a do-it-yourself nut. I did go and look at the JD models but I may be in love with this Limited. The new parts are in Indianapolis and I am in WV so tomorrow or Thursday I will take a lawn chair down to the mailbox LOL.

You'll be getting our "bill" in your mail shortly, you just keep your arse parked close to that mailbox !! .. :laughing:..:laughing: