LX-178

Wornslick

Forum Newbie
Threads
8OYrTd2ARwC6L7N2Yrv5pQ.jpg

I don't know why the picture isn't level. Here is my 1997 JD LX-178. It started leaking fuel and being 21 years old I went to the dealer with full intentions of buying a new 300 series. Then they told me my snow blade wouldn't fit so I decided to keep it, they fixed her up and she is cutting and driving like a new one. Glad to be here and looking forward to reading and learning.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
View attachment 37599

I don't know why the picture isn't level. Here is my 1997 JD LX-178. It started leaking fuel and being 21 years old I went to the dealer with full intentions of buying a new 300 series. Then they told me my snow blade wouldn't fit so I decided to keep it, they fixed her up and she is cutting and driving like a new one. Glad to be here and looking forward to reading and learning.

:welcome:

Because you took it on a mobile phone.
To fix it you have to download the photo to your computer then save it in a photo app and then submit the saved photo.
If I post directly off the phone they are always wrong

Wornslick

Forum Newbie
Threads
:welcome:

Because you took it on a mobile phone.
To fix it you have to download the photo to your computer then save it in a photo app and then submit the saved photo.
If I post directly off the phone they are always wrong

Thanks bertsmobile1, I will go and try to figure it out. I did take the pic with my phone, attached the phone to my Mac and imported it. Thats where the pic was stored.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Looks good!

Welcome to the forum :smile: