Tall grass cheetah cutting problems

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Our newest Tiger Cat is not cutting y’all grass like the other 3. This morning we found that the bagel is not raised on it. We are raising it as I type. To cut y’all grass it has to be up or off.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The bagel?

Yes please be so kind as to excuse me. I was typing on my phone without glasses and auto type changed baffle to bagel. We raised the baffle and it made a significant difference in how it was cutting taller stuff.

Sweats

Threads
Yes please be so kind as to excuse me. I was typing on my phone without glasses and auto type changed baffle to bagel. We raised the baffle and it made a significant difference in how it was cutting taller stuff.

C'mon now, it's still funny.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh, lol. I normally don't say anything about typos when I can figure it out but couldn't in this case.

Steve0853

Threads
I tried removing the "bagel" on my Turf Tiger, but can't stand the dust and grit from the front of the deck that resulted. It was like a sandblaster blowing right in my face. I do believe it cut the tall stem grasses better, but as I said, I couldn't stand the dust and grit directly in my face.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I tried removing the "bagel" on my Turf Tiger, but can't stand the dust and grit from the front of the deck that resulted. It was like a sandblaster blowing right in my face. I do believe it cut the tall stem grasses better, but as I said, I couldn't stand the dust and grit directly in my face.

Are you trying to mulch? We so not have that problem if the discharge is open. When you put a mulch plate over the discharge it is terrible I agree.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads

Did you try running it with it in the highest hole adjustment also?