TARYL EXPOSED !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Many folks on the site know about good ol Taryl, the zany wacky character that post's video's of mower repairs, although some who DON'T know of his truly helpful, video's tend to dismiss the video before he get's to the real meat of the subject, their loss, because he truly is a pretty smart tech. Anyway I an across this article and picture of Taryl, and his 2 "compadres" , sans costumes, an interesting read, if you care for his video's.

Taryl_Fixes_All_no_costumes.5512fbc39b725.jpg ...... Taryl is FAR right

http://www.greenindustrypros.com/ar...all-small-engine-repair-and-youtube-sensation

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good to see a pic!

YEAH ! I often wonder how many viewers end his video's BEFORE the comedy ends and he get's to the SERIOUS discussion, I myself watching the first one I watched, was pretty leery of him, sure glad I watched it to the end. .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
YEAH ! I often wonder how many viewers end his video's BEFORE the comedy ends and he get's to the SERIOUS discussion, I myself watching the first one I watched, was pretty leery of him, sure glad I watched it to the end. .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

The man is smarter than many think.
To earn money viewers have to remain on your channel for a minimum of 15 sec.
His silly routine goes for 30 to 45 sec.
The longer a viewer stays the more you get paid.

Most videos have a long ( and boring ) starting sequence with all sorts of moving graphics to gobble up the 15 sec.
Thus you become reluctant to watch 5 of them in a row.

Taryl never uses the same start up so you can watch 15 of them in a row.

Clever man, great stragety

Lawn Addict
Threads
I admit, first one I started to watch w/him, I switched ASAP.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I admit, first one I started to watch w/him, I switched ASAP.

AND ... YOUR opinion .. ?? ( NOT that YOUR'S really matters ) BUT ... we can give you the stump for a brief analysis .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

curmudgeon555

Threads
AND ... YOUR opinion .. ?? ( NOT that YOUR'S really matters ) BUT ... we can give you the stump for a brief analysis .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

I was looking for information, not a 4 minute junior high skit about getting drunk. Now if the skit had been made with girls in bikinis.....

mhavanti

Threads
Bert,

I've been considering for no less than 4 years, procrastination I know, of removing the heavy bar from the front to the rear of the deck chute opening and replacing it with a flat bar like on most of the MTD decks that works so well. Still may get around to it on my Modification Videos to come. Will let folks know how it works out with a video of course. lol

Glad I'm not the only one doing that sort of thing.

Hope all is well down unda!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
All you have to do is fast forward to the serious part ..... :thumbsup:

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was looking for information, not a 4 minute junior high skit about getting drunk. Now if the skit had been made with girls in bikinis.....

My thought as well.. :thumbsup: